Sunbeam Steam Master GCSBSP-201-FFP Reviewed!
The Sunbeam Steam Iron is a highly efficient model at a very affordable price. I used to believe the more expensive an appliance is, the more effective it is. But this is not the case for steam irons since my favorite, upscale model proved difficult in reaching to all the crevices on my clothes. That’s why I started my search for a new steam iron.
If you are tired of steam irons that can’t get you a steady burst of steam, then you’ll love working with the Sunbeam Steam Master. It has most of the features you’d like to see on a remarkable steam iron. Here are some of the features I found to be outstanding.
1400 Watts of Pressing Power
When looking for a steam iron, one of the most important elements is the power. The Sunbeam Steam Master has a high 1400 wattage which give off high heat for efficient steaming. Along with the high energy is the shot of steam function that blasts away wrinkles in an instant. It can smooth out deep wrinkles just by a simple press on the steam shot feature.
When it comes to dealing with different types of fabric, you are hit with the variable steam function. It lets you set the steam level so that you can be sure you are using just the right amount of steam. You can also select between the steam and dry iron operation when you need to iron things like wool.
3-way Motion Smart Technology
Some steam irons start to leak when you leave it unattended or at a low temperature, but Sunbeam Steam Master applies an auto-shut-off system.
This is not your standard system as it shuts off automatically when the iron is toppled over or lying by its side. It also has a 15 minutes auto-off for when you leave it unused but in a vertical position.
Features and Specifications
- 8-foot retractable cord lets you manage the storage to prevent tangling of wires the next time you use the iron.
- Stainless steel soleplate allows smooth gliding. The soleplate has macro-sized steam holes for efficient steam distribution.
- Professional tip lets you access all the crevices including the collar and around buttons. It also gives a professional finish to pleats and delicate fabrics.
- The vertical shot of steam function comes in handy for quick ironing of hanging garments, upholstery and drapery. It is a convenience you get to enjoy when in a hurry since you no longer have to set up an ironing station.
- It has a dual spray function to polish deep and stubborn wrinkles.
- The anti-calcium and self-cleaning mechanism prevents minerals and calcium buildup for clean steam.
- Fabric setting makes the iron heat up according to the choice you make
- Sturdy and lightweight to give you the weight for continuous working
Customers’ views and reviews
The Sunbeam Steam Master is an exceptional brand seeing that many people are satisfied with the design and performance of this model. It has a high wattage and hot steam which gives you a polished look in no time.
No appliance is without a little snag as one customer noted “I find it a bit heavy…but works well.”
It’s important to note that the weight of a steam iron is a significant contributor to how it feels in your hands. If it’s ultra light, you may not feel like there’s any ironing happening especially for dry ironing.
Nevertheless, it seems that the weight issue is not a recurring complaint among other users. Some of the best reviews of satisfied customers were, “Best Iron ever….great price,” and “Solid iron, great glide…excellent steam options,” and “Love! Love! Love!” and “Steams all fabric.”
As you can see, with the many positive reviews it goes without saying that this steam iron would also look and perform great in your hands.Get this Best Seller on Amazon
If you are on a limited budget but still want to go home with the best steam iron; get the Sunbeam Steam Master. It manages to satisfy most owners thanks to the many outstanding features. From the variable steam function to the vertical shot feature, and smooth gliding stainless steel soleplate, it makes every ironing task quick and more enjoyable.